Thursday, July 8, 2010

Update

I have not updated in a little while but I want to jot down these things before I forget them. Lil has been talking SO much lately. We have been busy the past few weeks and we are about to be even busier this weekend and all next week. Cant wait for July to be over, its our busiest month so far but its all with family so you can get any better than that!

Here is a list of what she says and her new words/sentences too!

  • "buflies" (butterflies)
  • "ribbit" (frog)
  • "Russy" (Rusty, my mom's dog)
  • "bebug" (lady bug)
  • "duck"
  • "owl"
  • "baby"
  • "apple"
  • "Where did it go?"
  • "beep" (bird, it should be peep)
  • "Elmo!"
  • She says "eat" while signing it!
  • She sings the entire alphabet, but misses a few letters and she sings it on tune!
  • she knows all her animals, mainly farm, and can say all their sounds
  • she says "ball"
  • she loves sitting with daddy to watch Sesame Street or Elmo
I think that is all, at least that is all that I can think of now. She is just changing everyday and it amazes me. I cant believe she is going to be 2 in about 2 months. Where has the time gone? I'm excited about her party. Its Sesame Street Themed and I am going to do an Elmo cake since she loves Elmo so much. Im excited to make her cakes.

I'll update out holiday/vacation stuff after we get back next Sunday.

No comments: