Other thank Lillian getting a little bigger not much has changed. Her new word is "out" Krissy taught her that, its so cute. She had her Dr apt on Sept 23, went well. She is 20.14 lbs (only gained 14 oz in 3 months). She is 29 inches so for her height and weight she is in the 50Th percentile and her Dr was pleased. We go Wednesday for her second round of the flu shot but we are declining the H1N1 vac, because it is dangerous and we don't want her to get it.
We have been busy here with school and youth group stuff. Lil is cutting her 1 yr molars and it is NOT fun. She has been super clingy and crabby this week. I didn't go to youth group on Wednesday because she was super crabby for Krissy and Grammy's for a bit.
I need to finish making Lil's costume. I making a lady bug I need to finish it this week. A mom in my playgroup is hosting next week because her son will be 1 and she wanted to do a Halloween party for playgroup, it should be fun.
OK here are the pics from today. I have more on my phone but I need to get an SD card for it. It wouldn't work when I tried to send them to blogger.

1 comment:
Hi Heather,
Just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say your photos in the pumpkin patch are so stinkin' cute! What fun!
<3,
Valerie
Post a Comment