Friday, September 18, 2009

birthday happeings part 1

For Lillian's birthday Grammy make her a birthday dinner. Chicken (which she didn't really eat) peas and mashed potatoes. I was going going to get her a cake, but I was running behind, so we just used a piece of cake they had. She loved it and ate the entire piece!! I made her shirt and I have another one I'm going to finish making tomorrow for Sunday's party. She is in full bloom on walking. That is pretty much what she does, but she will be lazy and crawl. She walks out to the van with me, and I have let her walk into stores with me, today I did. All in all she had a great birthday!

Today was Kevin's birthday so I bought him a cake, even though Shanon bought him one too and we went over and celebrated. Lil has a piece of Kevin's cake that Shanon bought, it was a cookie cake, yummy!! She ate it all, it wasn't a big piece though.

Tomorrow my dad and Sharon are coming down and I will probably be in more of a Party, cleaning mode than I have been all week. Its supposed to rain on Sunday, and I really hope that it waits until evening to rain. Its going to be crowded if I have to put 40 People in my house! We could always do it in the garage, if we had too.

OK, enjoy some pics and hopefully a video.

Here is the shirt I made her.


Happy Birthday!!


mmmm...yummy cake!



Here is a slide show I made for Lillian's first year! Enjoy. Sorry its like 10 minutes long, but it's good! Make sure your volume is up, there audio to this!

2 comments:

Missy and Trav said...

You may consider the video to be long, but it's just wonderful to be able to see Miss Lillian's stages during her 1st year of life! May God bless her and you as her parents during her 2nd year! :)

Alicia said...

Very nice job on the video. 10 minutes is not long at all. The one I made for Emerson is like 25 minutes. I was going to play it throughout her party, but the pavilion didn't have the electricity on at the beginning so no one ever saw it. I'm think about dividing it into two sections and posting it on facebook but I don't know.