Only 4 more days until my baby girl is ONE!!! I cant believe its this close! I am having fun making her decorations though, and I am very very excited to make her cake. I'm excited about her party. There's going to be like 40+ people here. I know she wont remember this but its her first birthday, and she will only be 1 once. I'm going all out. I got pink stuff at the dollar store. I'm going to make her a t-shirt, I just need to buy a cheap plain white one and create it. I know I want to put lady bugs on it, but not sure what to write on it. Any idea's??
Last weekend we went to Phil and Becky's and guess what??? I FORGOT my camera, ugh I was so upset. It was a lot of fun. Brandon loves playing with Lil and they played for like 15 minutes outside on the table. Brandon would pound his hands on the table, then Lil would, he would shake his head, then Lil would he would make noise on his lips and Lil would. It was to funny and cute! We went garage saling and boy did we score BIG!!! Becky and I both bought clothes from a house that had very nice clothes, and they were all name brand and a few were never worn, or some were worn once. I got her 4 pairs of shoes including a pair of boots made by Weebok (Reebok) They are so cute, I couldn't resist. Sunday we went to Joann Fabric and I bought quite a few patterns, they were 1.99 and I found a lady bug pattern that I am going to make for Lil's Halloween costume! I'm so excited. I am feeling so crafty lately. I'm really into her birthday stuff so that is why.
Then Monday we went with Melody to her company picnic at Columbian Park and we went to the zoo and the playground. We had fun.
Yesterday we went to N's company picnic and then went to Krissy's for a while and then they came here, so we could put Lil to bed. Today we went over for yummy pulled pork, its was very, very good. We will go back over when Lil gets up from her nap. I love that family!!!
Oh and Lil is getting a 5th tooth!
Here is a picture overload for you!
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys are going to have a good turn-out for Lil's party. That's great. I'm glad the planning is all going well.
We made Emerson 2 different shirts for her birthday. We got the first one at Hobby Lobby for like $3 or $5 and we put Curious George on the front of that one with the text "It's my 1st Birthday". The second shirt Andrew's grandparents were luck enough to find at Walmart on clearance for like $2. We put a butterfly on this one that had the text "Birthday Girl" surrounding the butterfly. I hope these ideas are some help. good luck with the rest of the planning and the party. Hope you and her have a great time. talk to you later. have a great week.
Post a Comment