WOW! I cant believe how much Lillian has changed in just the past few days. She is grabbing her toes like crazy and she tries to pull off her socks. She has the cutest chubby thighs ever!! She also has just discovered her tongue, which is ironic because I was talking to my mom on Friday and she said, just wait until she discovers her tongue, and yesterday (Saturday) she discovered her tongue. She also has started doing something new with her mouth. When she cried, even if its fussy, she opens her mouth real wide. I think she's making sure we can hear her.
I noticed today, well felt today her tooth. It has popped even more through, its a more noticeable white spot and I don't think it will be before to long before it pops through. She has be super cranky lately, but what else is new. She is grabbing everything and she is so into the cats. She "pets" them, but not really. She more or less pulls on them. Moses doesn't care but Sam does. Sam almost bit Lillian today. I want paying attention and Lilly must have pulled or grabbed her and she didn't like and and almost bit her. I was so mad at Sam, but I know Lillian doesn't know better, but Sam is so temperamental it scares me to know what she will be like when Lillian is really moving and grabbing on things. She wont understand that she cant do that.
OK well I better go, she is super cranky....I honestly think its that darn tooth. Sorry no new pics from the last post.
No comments:
Post a Comment