Thursday, February 19, 2009

How to....

I thought I would post on how to post a comment on my blog. I don't know if some of my readers know how, and thought I would give a little "how to" for them.

At the end of each post you will see a link that says comment. If you click on that a box will pop up. On the left hand side you will see comments, if any, posted by others. On the right side you will see a blank comment box. You can type your comment and underneath it you choose your "identity" you can select anonymous, if you don't have a blog and hit publish your comment. Its as simple as that. Just thought I would help some of you out that may want to post a comment but don't now how.

Enjoy some new pics of my chubby thighs baby!

grabbing her toes and check out those thighs!!!

so close!

1 comment:

*** said...

haha oh man :) i want to pinch those legs! so cute!!