Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Baby M or E

Last week I had my second Dr apt. It went very well and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. I tell you that is one of the best sounds in the world! Nathanial went with and Grammy watched Lil for us. It was a quick apt but that is ok. This isnt my first pregnancy so it's not like she has to tell me everything that I was told before. If I dont have any questions then we are set.

My next apt is December 20 and I will be almost 18 weeks so hoping that I can get an u/s for the first of Jan which is when I will be 20 weeks! I am excited to know what we are having, hopefully this one will cooperate! It's hard to believe that I am almost half way through. It does seem so far away but in reality it's only 5 weeks!

We already have names picked out and have for quite some time. If it's a boy his name will be Maxwell Liam (I am pretty sure that is what his middle name will be) and if it's a girl she will be named Evelyn Mae. Maxwell has been set since before we had kids, b/c Nathanial's grandpa was called Max (his real name was Hubert Max) so we decided on Maxwell "Max" and I LOVE the name Evelyn, little Eve (pronounced Evy) Mae! It sticks with the older name tradition like Lillian (even though that name is a little more popular now a days).

I will post a belly pic later today. I have yet to take one and I am almost 15 weeks!!

Now to get the house more organized and get things ready for this baby and we will be all set! We really do need a bigger house!

No comments: