Thursday, December 20, 2007

14 days......

Only 14 days until we meet with the contractor. Jan 3 at 1 pm we meet with our contractor. He will go over the plan and our upgrades. I was told that they will start that day, but it probably wont be until Jan 4th. Still only 2 weeks away and we will start to have a house!!!!! I'm so very excited. Its all coming together now, and it will be here before we know it. I cant even believe that we are building a house. I never thought this day would come, and its even sooner that I/we expected. I know Nathanial is ready, he's 28, and has been renting for like at least 6 years if not more. I have only been renting for 2 years, and I don't want to anymore. I want a house, and I'm getting one!

You are just wasting your money renting, and I wish I would have counted from the first day I started doing laundry here. Its 1.25/wash, 1.25/dry. 2.50 to do an entire load. thats 5.00 for 2 full loads of laundry, that is a lot!!! If I did 5 loads a week, that is 12.50 times thats 300.00 in 2 years. I'm not sure exactly how much I've, done but there is a rough estimate on how much money I have wasted on laundry. Thats only 200.00 shy of our rent per month, what a waste!!!!! I cant wait until I don't have to do that anymore!

Well that is enough for now. I just wanted to say, yay! 14 days until construction starts. Very exciting.

Once construction starts I will be out everyday taking pictures...If I don't I will miss something. I will post then!

leave some loves.

No comments: